You should really fix what you already have before you add so many new features. There's no edge cases on any of the stats, and movement is controlled more by constant position glitches than actual player input. Sorry if I sound harsh, but it's going to take some work before people are going to put money towards this.
YOU are an Internet company trying to mine everyone's data and sell their data to prospective buyers.
Goals: Find the blinking green arrow to move to the next level
W - Move Up
S - Move Down
A - Move Left
D - Move Right
As this is also an RPG in some way.
This is a prototype version, bugs and glitches may come out and if you encounter such, please do tell me. :) the map will change in the alpha but the gameplay and mechanics will not change. The idea of being an internet company consuming users and their data will improve in the alpha version.
Please help me raise a few hundred dollars for the development of this game. Game mechanics that I will be adding in:
- Storing the users' data.
- Expanded Single Player Area / wayyy larger than what you're on right now.
- Upgrading your company's Technology.
- Buying subsidiaries.
- Checking the value of each user's data .
- Adding 50 + user data types like phone records, browsing history, bank details etc.
- Your company's finances ( how much revenue you are getting on a certain data and which customers are buying that data from you)
Development of this game is in Early Stages so your feedback will really help me a LOT!!!
If you want to support the development, here's my paypal account.
Join my subreddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/PRIVASiM/
This a sample of data types that i will add on the game.